Brightening Facial Oil With Vitamin CRegular price £78.00
A powerhouse, even-skin promoting booster-oil featuring an extraordinary concentration of clinically tested, advanced vitamin c and high-quality, certified organic, cold-pressed oils, carefully balanced to help to brighten and unify skin tone.
This high performance serum-oil is supercharged with a high-dose of 15% natural origin, ultra-stable vitamin C derivative, a well-researched ingredient, that helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and improve appearance of uneven skin tone.
Thoughtfully infused with naturally rich in vitamin c, sophisticated blend of milk thistle, rosehip, borage and cranberry seed oils, this vegan serum delivers a potent dose of nutrient-dense vitamins and fatty-acids, leaving your skin feeling well-pampered, luminous and healthy-toned.
This essential-oil free, silky textured elixir is a great choice for all skin types.
Your future is bright!
- DAILY RITUAL
- Highly-concentrated with Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate - a natural, ultra-stable vitamin C derivative of superior skin penetration qualities, clinically tested to help to stimulate collagen synthesis, brighten and unify skin tone.
- Essential-oil free, quickly-absorbing oil is especially well suited for unevenly toned skin in need of brightening and regeneration.
- Clinically tested to help to brighten the skin*.
- 100% of respondents agree skin feels more hydrated*.
- 100% of respondents noticed improvement in skin elasticity levels*.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin including 15% of stable vitamin C derivative.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free, PETA certified plant-based formula.
- 96% agree skin looks well-nourished*.
- 92% agree complexion looks brighter, more unified and is left with a healthy glow*.
- Infused with cold-pressed, certified organic oils naturally rich in vitamin C to help to further support skin-unifying effect.
- Velvety, quickly absorbing consistency.
- Efficient formula that lasts for 90 days if 5 drops are used twice a day.
* using Skin Colorimeter® CL 400 scientific measuring probe by a leading, Germany based skin testing equipment Courage + Khazaka - with a mission to objectively quantify skin parameters.
* based on a study conducted on 25 consumers aged 32-78 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate –– a unique, ultra-stable vitamin C derivative that stimulates collagen synthesis, brightens and unifies skin tone*. Protects the cells against UV irradiation and has a revitalizing effect on the skin. It absorbs quickly and has superior skin penetration qualities. A very strong antioxidant. Registered in Japan as a quasi-drug at 3% in whitening products. The concentration of the ingredient in Oio Lab treatment is 15%. *by inhibiting the action of tyrosinase, MMP-2 and MMP-9 collagenase.
Organic Milk Thistle oil – cold-pressed from ripe seeds of milk thistle – a stout annual plant with purple, thistle-like flower heads. Rich in linoleic acid, flavonoids and vitamin E that contribute to its high antioxidant potential. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive, irritated with visible photo-damage and discolouration. Used to support the regenerative processes and strengthen the walls of subcutaneous capillaries. Ecological control number: PL-EKO-07-16923.
Organic Cranberry seed oil – cold-pressed oil with an ideal ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. Rich in vitamins A, C and B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iodine. Especially beneficial for ageing, dry and flaky skin. Ecological control number: PL-EKO-07-16923.
Organic Borage seed oil – borage is an annual herb also known as starflower. Cold-pressed oil has a high GLA (gamma-Linolenic acid) content thanks to which it contributes to the process of restoring the skin’s barrier balance. Rich in minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients that play an important role in maintaining healthy skin cycles. Recommended for sensitive, dry, mature and sun-damaged skin. Certified organic by Soil Association Organic.
Organic Rosehip seed oil – rich in vitamins A, C, F and beta-carotene. Used for centuries to reduce scar tissue, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. It is perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin with visible photo-damage. Certified as organic by Soil Association Organic.
ECOCERT certified Squalane –derived from sugarcane obtained in a sustainable way from renewable sources. Saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is naturally found in the skin. A potent hydrator with clinically proven abilities to increase skin firmness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Supports the regeneration process of micro damages and increases the transport of active ingredients deeper into the skin.
Tocopherol non-GMO –vitamin E obtained from a non-GMO plant raw material. A natural antioxidant that protects the potency of our precious oils and extracts. Certified as compliant with ECOCERT standard.
INGREDIENTS: Silybum Marianum Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil*, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil. *ingredients with organic certification
Morning and night, apply gently with a roll-on glass massager, focusing on parts that need unification and brightening.
Look at yourself, your future is bright!
*For best results, use as as a second step in your skincare routine, after applying products of a gel consistency like Multi-Dimensional Hydrating Facial Serum AQUASPHERE or Pro-Repair Anti Blue-Light Facial Serum THE E-SERUM by Oio Lab.