Urban Bracelet with Green OnyxRegular price $165.00
The Urban Bracelet is appealing in its simplicity and effortless style. It features a serene Green Onyx baguette that has been hand-cut and set in 18kt Yellow Gold plated Sterling Silver.
This geometric chain bracelet design has an adjustable slider that allows you to set the 16cm chain for a snug fit. Please note that there may be a slight colour variation in the stones from piece to piece, due to their natural origin.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Onyx baguette set in 18ct Yellow Gold plated Sterling Silver
Gemstone: 4mm x 22mm Baguette
Total Length: 16cm chain with an adjustable slider
To keep your jewellery looking their best, always make sure that every piece is individually stored in an airtight plastic bag or within a soft lined pouch or box to stop them being scratched or tangled. Every piece that you purchase from us will come with a suede pouch and a beautiful box to inspire you to take good care of your purchase.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage or tangling up in storage.
- Don’t yank or pull chains.
- Use a soft, lint free cloth to keep your gold jewellery looking shiny and lustrous.
- A silver cleaner can also be used to clean sterling silver pieces.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they scratch easily.
- We strongly recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea or in chlorinated water.
- Do not leave your jewellery in the bathroom because you silver pieces will tarnish faster even with just the moisture in the air.
- Do avoid spraying perfumes or applying creams directly onto your jewellery.
- Since many gemstones are quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times. We advise cleaning your precious stones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing. Ensure that the stone is nice and dry before storing away. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they scratch easily.
- Try not to drop or bang your jewellery as that can crack, break or dislodge the precious stones.
- We do not add Nickel in our Jewellery, however there can be small traces.
Please note that items are shipped to you directly from our brands. Each brand has its own shipping and return policy stated below.
JEWEL TREE LONDON ships from the United Kingdom. Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout depending on order value and where you are located.
Please note that for international orders, import duties and taxes are NOT INCLUDED, you will be responsible for any import duties and taxes.
We hope you love the items you purchase from us but if you are not completely satisfied, you have 14 days to return the item in an unused condition, with all labels and tags attached.
To begin the return process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with how to process the return - see Retuns page for more details.