Swigy JeansRegular price £205.00
- SIZE & FIT
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Light-blue 'tint' wash 100% organic cotton
- 5-pocket style with belt loops and zip/button closure
- GANNI logo rubber patch on back pocket
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON. This piece is made of 100% certified organic cotton. Organic cotton has proven a lower environmental impact than conventional cotton, as it reduces water usage, greenhouse gas emissions, and the amount of chemicals used.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, straight leg
- Non-stretch, rigid, lightweight denim
- Model is 5’9” and wears a size 27W
Credited with reinventing Scandinavian style, Copenhagen-based label Ganni was established in 2000 by husband-and-wife team Ditte and Nicolaj Reffstrup. The label is revered for its fresh and effortless approach to design, based on how the creative director herself would want to dress. The label avoids seasonal trends, instead focusing on directional wardrobe mainstays – think bold colour palettes and contemporary prints.
Ganni is committed to making better choices every day across the business to minimise their social and environmental impact. To date they have worked with 3 UN Sustainable Development Goals, Gender Equality, Responsible Production and Consumption, and Climate Action, and committed to the targets set out in UNFCCC, NPEC & GFA. The last year they introduced over 30+ responsible initiatives, including a take-back scheme, rental platform & introducing more certified, organic & recycled fabrics into our collections.
To purchase this item you will be redirected to the brand website when you click on 'Buy Now'