Daphne Gold BraceletRegular price £389.00
The Daphne Collection offers a range of chains handmade with recycled Fair-Trade silver and gold.
The Daphne Gold Bracelet is a true statement piece featuring a chunky link chain designed to lay flat and maximise the gleam of the hand-polished gold.
Wear with matching Amadeus Daphne Gold Necklace.
Material is recycled and purified Fair Trade 14 Carat gold vermeil – sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of 14 Carat gold
Dimensions of chain: 14 cm laid flat open
Amadeus is a hand-made, eclectic and ethical jewelry brand. They pride themselves on ensuring all collections are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice, from sourcing and production to setting and finishing.
- Recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery
- Gemstones are hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Pearls are hand-picked in a farm in the Philippines that they personally invested in to make it eco-friendly.
- Working directly with the communities of those mines and farms, cutting all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- Avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- Only produce a few collections a year and are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
Please note that items are shipped to you directly from our brands. Each brand has its own shipping and return policy stated below.
AMADEUS ships from the UK. Each item is made especially for you so please allow 10 working days production time. FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Please note that for international orders, you will be responsible for any import duties or taxes.
Europe: FREE SHIPPING
All other locations: FREE SHIPPING. Import duties and taxes are NOT INCLUDED, you will be responsible for any import duties and taxes.
We hope you love the items you purchase from us but if you are not completely satisfied, you have 14 days to return the item in an unused condition, with all labels and tags attached.
To begin the return process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with how to process the return - see Retuns page for more details.