Chya NecklaceRegular price £159.00
Taking inspiration from a greek sculpture, this beautifully crafted pendant with a contrast rope chain makes a statement at any event. We never truly know who we are, and this gold vermeil necklace represents that notion.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Made from 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Pendant: 21mm x 18 mm x 5 mm
We recommend using warm water with a soft cloth or toothbrush to maintain the gold's original shine. Always avoid using any abrasive jewellery cleaners that may contain damaging chemicals or polishing agents.
A few steps on every day jewellery care:
- Jewellery should be carefully stored. Care should be taken to protect it from knocks, chemicals, perspiration extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, cream, perspiration, water, sun, heat and chemical products to preserve the plating for longer.
- Body lotions & fragrances all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when doing heavy duty tasks.
- Keep jewellery stored in the leather pouch provided when not being worn.
- Gently wipe jewellery with a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs, clasps and chains.
YOJ is a modern jewellery brand designed with a conceptual creativity and infused with an understated elegance. Translated from the Hmong word for "wave", YOJ takes inspiration from the curves and linear lines found in the human body and the nature to craft jewellery pieces with aesthetic finesse. Blending sculptural creations with delicate pieces for the everyday, YOJ jewellery is made for women who appreciate a contemporary approach to traditional design and seek refined accessories that complement stylish dressing with a unique detail.
Please note that items are shipped to you directly from our brands. Each brand has its own shipping and return policy stated below.
YOJ ships from the UK. Shipping times and rates vary depending on your location. See below shipping costs and details for customers in each location:
Europe: Shipping calculated at checkout.
All other locations: Shipping calculated at checkout. Import duties and taxes are NOT INCLUDED, you will be responsible for any import duties and taxes.
We hope you love the items you purchase from us but if you are not completely satisfied, you have 14 days to return the item in an unused condition, with all labels and tags attached.
To begin the return process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with how to process the return - see Retuns page for more details.